The Wyse X50L mobile Linux thin client enhances the Wyse portfolio of mobile thin clients. With a high-performance energy conserving VIA C7-M ULV processor, the Wyse X50L mobile Linux thin client gives you all the power and flexibility you need as a mobile user. It is the first mobile Linux thin client with Gigabit network connectivity for access to the fastest LAN connections. The product design adheres to the thin client standards; fanless, no hard disk, no moving parts and longer lifespan. Other features include a 15.4' Widescreen WXGA TFT LCD screen which provides the real estate needed for normal applications as well as enhanced experience for graphics applications. It provides the flexibility of digital or analog outputs for connecting to the latest projectors or external monitors. Because the Wyse X50L mobile Linux thin client is designed for access to applications that are fully managed in the data center, it is inherently secure from viruses and other malicious software attacks.
The Wyse X50L mobile Linux thin client comes with Wyse Enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise, the industrys only enterprise-quality Linux operating system that combines the security, flexibility, and market-leading usability of SUSE Linux Enterprise from Novell with Wyses thin computing optimizations in management and user experience.
The Wyse X50L mobile Linux thin client supports the optional Wyse TCX* software for a superior user experience, including rich multimedia and broad USB peripheral support regardless if you have a Microsoft, Citrix, or VMware back-end.
- Fan-less, convection cooled and silent in operation
- 15.4' Widescreen WXGA TFT LCD screen
- Built-in support for Wyse TCX Virtualization Suite
- No hard drive means no data is lost if the unit is lost or stolen
- Eliminate virus and spyware related downtime
- IPSEC and SSL VPN support
- Wi-Fi b/g/n support
- External VGA and DVI outputs
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Automatic upgrades (ftp/http/https)
- Simple text-based configuration
- Wyse Device Manager for management and monitoring
- Install software with simple add-on tool
- 3,000 ISV / IHV products certified on SUSE Linux Enterprise
- PCI-E expansion slot